Chata Labská is located in a picturesque valley, next to the main road leading to Špindlerův Mlýn from Vrchlabí. It is situated in a renovated 1910 art nouveau building. Finishing details and stylish decoration details add to an incredible ambience.
Thanks to its location near a number of tourist trails Chata Labská is an excellent starting point for mountain walking and cycling trips. Anglers will appreciate the immediate proximity of the reservoir and Laba dam. In winter, a number of ski lifts close by make the place very popular with skiers.
The bus stop for local busses, long-distance coaches, skibus and cyclobus is located nearby. Town centre is approximately 2 km away and the nearest supermarket 1 km away.
- comfortable budget accommodation in 1 to 5-bed rooms, with a view to the Laba dam or picturesque hills and meadows,
- stable WiFi network throughout the building,
- breakfast and dinner in the restaurant,
- option to prepare your own meal in a fully equipped kitchenette (hotplate and oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, kettle, cutlery, crockery) on each floor,
- a cosy bar with lots of good music and excellent Czech beer,
- lockable toilets and showers on each floor, hand basin in the room,
- free parking in front of the building,
- bike, ski and bellyboat
- laundry upon request,
- option to order a massage in your hotel room, our guests can also enjoy a 20% discount in the Clarion Hotel wellness centre,
- bike and inflatable boat hire.
Chata Labská is also family and child friendly. Our guests can enjoy the garden, barbecue, table football and darts, and the restaurant also caters for our youngest guests.
Chata Labská provides you with a unique opportunity to try the traditional Czech cuisine, available in the standard and seasonal menu. Our bar offers excellent draught Czech beer and a wide range of other alcoholic beverages.
We speak English!
Thank you for observing the non-smoking policy in the building.